Colgate, a company with a legacy of more than 140 years, is committed to providing the latest technology dental care solutions. This American brand, founded by William Colgate, is known for oral hygiene products such as toothpaste, toothbrushes, mouthwashes, and dental floss that empower consumers with better oral health.
500R Whitening Electric Toothbrush
Colgate ProClinical 500R Whitening Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush defines efficient dental cleaning. Built with sonic technology, this toothbrush offers dual brushing modes. The daily clean provides 30,000 strokes per minute, and the gentle clean offers 20,000 strokes per minute. It cleans 5 times more efficiently than a manual TBR (toothbrush).
This modern, sleek, and convenient-to-operate toothbrush starts working on whitening your teeth from the first use*. With a built-in 2-minute timer, it switches off automatically on reaching the mark. Its soft bristles not only keep the teeth plaque-free but also gently care for the gums. Delivered in a travel case that you can carry everywhere you go, it also comes along with a charger. With easily replaceable heads, this is an Electric Toothbrush you can trust.
Dimensions LxWxH: 12.3 x 8 x 24.3 centimeters
Weight: 390 grams
Target Customers: Unisex-Adults
Replaceable Head Movement: Multi-directional sonic vibrations
Brushing Modes: Dual
Design: Slim, lightweight, and convenient control
Battery: Charge lasts up to 10 days
Light Indicator: LED charging indicator
Replaceable Head: Fits all Colgate electric toothbrush
Whitening: By removing surface stains
Bristles: Extra soft bristles
Movement: Side-to-side & up-down
Timer: Built-in 2-minute timer
Package includes: Rechargeable toothbrush with sensitive brush head, charger, and travel case
How to Use
The pressure, the technique, time spent brushing, etc., are all key elements for how you brush with an electric toothbrush that can directly impact the final results. Below is a step-by-step guide for brushing:
- Divide your mouth into four sections: the top right, top left, bottom left, and bottom right. Spend approximately 30 seconds on each section to get through cleaning every time.
- Take a little toothpaste on the bristles and keep the automatic brush perpendicular to the tooth, engaging the gum-line. Let the bristles rock back and forth between the teeth. Brushing along the curvature is most effective in removing plaque and food particles.
- Without pressing hard, lightly place the brush on the outside of each tooth for a few seconds. Then move over to the next tooth until you cover the entire section. Follow this by brushing the inside and back of your teeth.
- Repeat the technique with the other three sections. The systematic move of bristles helps in eliminating plaque deposits and ensures that your teeth stay clean.
- Finish with a rinse followed by flossing. Brush twice daily.
To power your pearly whites, brushing can be a breeze with a Colgate whitening 500R dual-mode electric toothbrush. The powerful pulsations produced by the rotations deliver clean and healthy teeth. Also, the oscillating heads make it easy to reach tough spots in the back.